Our services to Dun Laoghaire
We run many services throughout the year which focus on well being, elder protection and community development
Commited to the voluntary way, everyday
Dun Laoghaire Lions Club is actively involved in supporting many worthwhile activities, locally, nationally and internationally.
Fundraising activities, which the Club is involved in include the following.
• Annual door-to-door collection • Christmas food appeal • Supporting Local Hospices and the NRH campus • Quiz nights for local schools and Clubs
Important services to the local community include:
• Provision of 500 plus food hampers to needy families at Christmas • Senior citizens party
• Provision of 200 toy hampers to needy families at Christmas • Senior citizens holiday
• Diabetic Awareness information days and individual supports for type 2 diabetes. • Supporting local soccer club in National Competion
• Peace Poster Competition for National Schools • Message in a Bottle, life saving medical information access containers for the home.
The club has an extensive network of glass donations which help the thousands of people
We are always looking for eyewear to recycle click on the link to find out more